Men’s Lava Speed Top
The Zone3 Men’s Lava Speed top has been designed to improve the speed of athletes over long distance triathlons. Made from Zone3 sensory fabric, it is light weight, aerodynamic, breathable and comfortable to wear. There is little to no rubbing on the skin, which makes it perfect for long distance. The white colouration also allows for light/heat reflection to optimise temperature control. This is the perfect addition for any competitors in marathons or long distance triathlons in hot temperatures.
- Comfort next to the skin.
- Functional fabric with optimum temperature control.
- Easy access to pockets for nutrition.
- UV protection.
ON ALL ORDERS OVER
£100 / $150 AUD / €100
A decade of award-winning reviews.
Hassle free returns & exchanges
The award winning Lava collection was launched in 2013 and is designed specifically with long distance athletes in mind. The top and shorts won the Triathlon 220 Magazine Editor’s choice award with a 92% rating and the range has been a massive success with Ironman athletes racing all over the world.
Thanks to the popularity of the range, new products have been added and even further research and development has been conducted to ensure maximum performance and comfort. The garment you wear in an Ironman event can significantly affect your performance and therefore this range is designed to be lightweight, super- comfortable, exceptionally breathable, supportive and functional. New fabrics and features make the latest Lava collection an absolute must-have for anybody racing in long distance events.
Aero Top with Short Sleeves:
Our priorities when designing this top were:
- Comfort next to the skin
- Functional fabric with optimum temperature control
- Easy access to pockets for nutrition
- UV protection
The Aero Top is a very useful piece of kit to have in the locker. Event conditions can change quickly and with more Ironman events taking place earlier and later in the season this top is designed to help you brave the elements. With 3/4 length sleeves and slightly thicker fabric than the rest of the Lava range this top offers some unique properties which makes it suitable for warm weather races but also perfect as an extra layer or worn by itself in cooler or wet conditions.
The top is made from Zone3’s Sensory Fabric which is effective in a number of ways:
1. The fabric is extremely smooth and soft to touch meaning it feels fantastic next to the skin, exactly what you would want for such a long event.
2. It is also highly breathable and sweat wicking for optimum temperature control. In warmer conditions the fabric will work to keep you cool, especially when wet. In cooler conditions, it works to maintain body warmth whilst still ensuring aerodynamics.
3. We would recommend the Lava Tri Top for hot conditions, the Aero Top for temperate or changeable conditions and a combination of the Lava Tri suit or Tri Top with the Aero Top as the outer layer for cool conditions.
4. The fabric offers 360o stretch for total freedom of movement and comfort.
5. The optical white colour helps reflect the suns heat and offers high UPF protection.
1. The fit is designed to keep the body as aerodynamic as possible. The panel design uses minimal amount of seams and the front is higher and the back is lower, allowing for optimum comfort and coverage when in the aero position. The tight fit makes it suitable to be worn underneath the wetsuit during a swim, otherwise we would recommend putting it on in T1 if it is a non-wetsuit swim.
2. Nutrition storage is maximised with big pockets on the back to stock up on nutrition and make it easy to access whilst on the bike or run.
3. A full front zipper allows extra airflow and ventilation if required.
Designed to go with the Lava Tri Shorts, this set will get you from the start to finish in the best time possible and help control your body temperature at the same time.
|MEN'S TRI APPAREL|
|X Small||157-170||5ft 2 – 5ft 7||54 – 60kgs||119-132||81-86||32-34||66-76||26-30|
|Small||168-178||5ft 6 – 5ft 10||62 – 72kgs||136-158||86-97||34-38||71-76||28-31|
|Medium||170-185||5ft 7 – 6ft 1||68 – 78 kgs||150-172||91-102||36-40||79-84||31-33|
|Large||175-188||5ft 9 – 6ft 2||78 – 86 kgs||172-189||102-112||40-44||86-97||34-38|
|X Large||178-196||5ft 10 – 6ft 5||85 – 95 kgs||187-209||112-122||44-48||91-102||36-40|
|X X Large||178-196||5ft 10 – 6ft 5||90 – 105 kgs||198-231||117-127||46-50||91-107||36-42|
Zone3 will not charge you any additional delivery costs if you buy the wrong size product and offer a 28 day returns and exchange policy. Read More