Keri-Anne Payne Wetsuit
- Designed in collaboration with 2xWorld Champion and Olympic silver medallist, Keri-anne Payne
- Stylish design with a functional purpose to help improve swim technique.
- One piece shoulder panel for high levels of comfort and flexibility.
- Great looking suit with full SpeedfloTM coating for drag reduction.
ON ALL ORDERS OVER
£100 / $150 AUD / €100
A decade of award-winning reviews.
Hassle free returns & exchanges
If you are looking to enhance your swimming on a budget and conserve energy whilst your doing it, then this is the suit for you. The Keri-anne Payne wetsuit is the perfect women’s entry-level suit, designed for competitive racing with added design features to act as training aids whilst swimming.
This suit pushes performance within its class to the next level. Featuring our innovative one-piece shoulder section, full Speedflo™ coating and 5mm buoyancy leg panels – this suit is fast and extremely comfortable. Feedback during testing highlighted its performance, comfort and key training features as some of the best in market.
This exclusive wetsuit, designed by Olympic open water swimming medallist, Keri-anne Payne, takes the performance one step further by incorporating design features to help improve your swimming efficiency by incorporating Triscape’s “Straight Line Swimming” methodology into the design (which you can read more about, here) as well as aiding to the aesthetics of the wetsuit – designed specifically for women.
- The line at the back helps identify body shape in water and ensure you are keeping correct body position.
- Position of the blue K’s on the hips helps to identify correct rotation of the body.
- Position of the blue K’s on the arms helps identify correct arm entry – ensuring your head is still but the K’s alight with the ears on every stroke.
This suit has not only been designed with performance and comfort as top priorities, but adds additional functional-style that allows the user to progress their swim technique but also to feel confident wearing the wetsuit.
Watch the video below to see Keri-anne explaining the suit and the idea behind it.
|Womens Wetsuit Size Chart|
|XS||147-163||4.10 - 5.4||46-53||101-117||79-84||31-33||X -small|
|S||160-168||5.3 - 5.6||54-61||119-134||84-89||33-35||Small|
|SM||157-168||5.1 - 5.6||60-70||132-154||91-97||36-38||small medium|
|ST||170-183||5.7 - 6.0||54-64||119-141||84-91||33-36||small tall|
|M||165-178||5.5 - 5.10||60-67||132-147||89-94||35-37||medium|
|L||168-183||5.10 - 6.0||68-78||150-172||94-99||37-39||large|
|XL||168-198||5.6 - 6.6||73-83||161-183||99-107||39-42||X Large|
Zone3 will not charge you any additional delivery costs if you buy the wrong size product and offer a 28 day returns and exchange policy. Read More