PROMOTION COUPONS AND DISCOUNT VOUCHERS
Unless stated otherwise promotional codes and discount vouchers cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer, reduction or Sale and are not redeemable when paying via Price Match or by Gift / Prize Voucher. Discount codes are not valid on event merchandise or wetsuit hires unless stated specifically.
HASSLE FREE RETURNS
Whether racing or training, we want to be sure you’re in the best fitting triathlon kit so we’ve put together a helpful sizing chart, so you can shop with confidence in the knowledge that the size you purchase is right for you. However, if it’s not quite right please notify us as soon as possible to arrange a return.
Refunds are available within 28 days of purchase on orders placed directly with us either on our website or at an event (not through one of our retailers). Any returned item must be in the same ‘as new’ condition as it was received. The customer is responsible for the return carriage costs and items must be sent using recorded and insured delivery. Returned goods must be sent with a completed returns form.
Please note refunds are not available on wetsuit hire or ex-demo items.
We know that sometimes things might not quite fit as you’d hoped which is why we won’t charge you additional delivery costs if you buy the wrong size. You can return any item purchased directly from us (either online or at an event) within 28 days and we’ll send a replacement out or issue a refund as soon as we have received it back in stock.
Please note, you will be responsible for return postage fees on any returns and we’ll cover the cost of shipping the new size/colour out to you. If you are returning your items due to a warranty issue or if we have made a mistake, then we’ll send you a return mail slip and pay postage.
When returning an item please send it using recorded and insured delivery. Any refund or exchange must be returned in perfect condition and has not been used or worn. This offer is only available for the first exchange; subsequent exchanges will be subject to our standard delivery fees.
Our exchange policy excludes wetsuit hires. If the wrong size is ordered for wetsuit hire then the customer is responsible for all replacement suit shipping costs.
Download our return form here: Zone3 Returns Form
For Return enquiries please email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Unit 1 Bridge Park
We cannot accept responsibility for damage caused in transit when returning the goods. Please take care when packaging the goods and use a recorded and insured mail delivery service. Items not received or damaged in transit cannot be exchanged or refunded.
TERMS & CONDITIONS
Zone3 Ltd. is a UK registered company and complies with UK consumer law, including Distance Selling Regulations which means you’re safe if you shop with us. We operate a flexible returns policy and are happy to refund or exchange items damaged in transit, that are faulty or not what you ordered as per our Returns policy. Please check sizes carefully when ordering to ensure you get the best fit. We strive to give excellent after sales service and customer care. Our terms do not affect your statutory rights.
Zone3 cannot take responsibility for any damages, compensatory, indirect, consequential or direct, data loss, income, profit, property loss or damage and third party claims implied or otherwise when using this website.
Easter bundle offer excludes Wetsuit hire & Merchandise purchases, any returns will incur the full cost of the Easter Bundle deal or the Transition Backpack.
COMPETITIONS: SCIENCE IN SPORT X ZONE3
- By entering the promotion, entrants confirm that they have read and agree to be bound by these terms and conditions.
- The Promoter of this prize draw is Zone3 Ltd, (trading as Zone3 Ltd)company number 06990781, registered office: Zone3 Head Office, Bridge Park, Guildford, Surrey, GU4 7BF (the “Promoter”).
- The Promoter is offering those who enter this promotion a chance to win a £500 Science in Sport credit, Aspire wetsuit, activate plus tri suit, strap back swimming costume or jammers, transition backpack and attack goggles.
- To enter this prize draw, entrants must complete the online form via https://www.zone3.com/sis-zone3-competition
- If you consent to giving your email address to either Zone3 or Science in Sport, you will receive regular email newsletters. Your data will not be shared with any other third parties. If you wish to opt-out of these emails at any point, you have the option to unsubscribe.
- Entrants must be aged 18 years or over and resident in the EU or one of the countries in which the Promoter has an international distributor at the date of entry (full list can be found here: www.zone3.com). This promotion is not open to any employees of the Promoter or any of their affiliate companies, their families, agents or anyone else connected with this prize draw.
- The promotion is open to entries from 0.00 on 04/05/2018 until 23.59 on 31/05/2018. Times are GMT.
- No purchase is necessary to enter this promotion however internet access is required.
- One entry form allowed per person. Within each entry form, entrants can gain additional participation in the prize draw by performance actions within the competition form. Entries submitted on behalf of another person will not be accepted and joint submissions are not allowed. Incomplete, illegible, misdirected or late entries will not be accepted.
- There is ONE prize in total. There is only one prize to be won per person. All prizes are non-refundable, non-transferable and non-exchangeable and there is no cash alternative offered.
- The Promoter reserves the right to offer an alternative prize of equal or greater value. In the event of unforeseen circumstances or circumstances outside its reasonable control, the Promoter reserves the right to modify or discontinue, temporarily or permanently, this promotion without prior notice.
- The winner/s will be selected in an independent random draw from all valid entries received during the promotional period.
- Each winner will be notified within 7 DAYS of the draw via email using the contact details provided with their entry and will be asked to provide their home address. If a winner fails to respond within 7 days of this notification, a draw will take place from the remaining valid entries to select a new winner. If any winner declines a prize or fails to respond within the required period, they forfeit any right to the prize.
- The prize will be arranged via email within 4 weeks of notification and the winner will be required to sign to acknowledge receipt.
- Unless the winner notifies us otherwise in writing within 2 weeks of being informed that he/she has won, the Promoter reserves the right to use and feature the names of the winners for publicity purposes and winners agree that they will participate in any reasonable publicity arranged by the Promoter or its agencies.
- Winners may be required to submit valid identification before receiving their prize.
- All copyright in the entries is the property of the Promoter. The Promoter reserves the right to use any entries for such purposes and no additional payment will be made for using entries in this way.
- The name and county of residence of the winners will be made available on request to anyone sending a stamped self-addressed envelope to the Promoter as the address set out above within 10 weeks of the closing date of the promotion.
- The Promoter does not accept responsibility for network, computer or software failures of any kind and has no responsibility for lost, delayed or misdirected entries.
- The Promoter reserves the right to discount any inappropriate or offensive entries and to disqualify any entries if the Promoter, at its sole discretion, believes that there has been an attempt to manipulate or tamper with the operation of the promotion.
- The Promoter does not accept any responsibility for any infringement of any third party intellectual property rights caused by entrants entering this prize draw.
- For the purposes of the Data Protection Act 1998, the Promoter is the data controller of all personal data collected for the prize draw. Except for the purpose of carrying out the promotion or as otherwise set out in the entry form, the Promoter will not use entrants’ personal data without the express consent of the entrant.
- You agree to be bound by the decisions of the Promoter, which are final in all matters relating to the promotion. No correspondence will be entered in respect of the Promoter’s decisions.
- These terms and conditions shall be governed by and construed exclusively in accordance with the laws of England and the parties agree to submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Courts of England, including the seeking of all injunctive or ancillary relief actions.
This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Instagram, Twitter or Facebook.
Wetsuit trade-in policy
To receive money off your brand new Vanquish or Vision wetsuit:
- Order your Vision or Vanquish wetsuit as usual through the Zone3 website (using the code provided on the Trade In page).
- Post your old wetsuit back to us containing, clearly stating your order number inside to Zone3 Ltd, Unit 1, Bridge Park, Merrow Lane, Guildford, GU4 7BF.This can be any brand and in any condition.
- We recycle your old wetsuit received whilst you enjoy your new wetsuit.
Offer not available in conjunction with any other offers.
We may use the cookie functionality in your web browser to store information and improve the website experience.
All payments made on the Zone3.com website are encrypted using secure technology, protected by SSL (secure socket layer) certificate and your card details are not retained or visible to Zone3 employees.
Zone3 is committed to ensuring that your privacy is protected. Should we ask you to provide certain information by which you can be identified when using this website, then you can be assured that it will only be used in accordance with this privacy statement. Some personal information is required to understand your needs and provide you with a better service, as well as order fulfilment and updates regarding your purchase.
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure, we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
Our website gives you the option of registering with us with a username and password. Responsibility for keeping the username and password confidential rests with you. By creating an account with Zone3, you will be able to view, track and manage your orders. Alternatively you can checkout as a guest, this means that you don’t have to create an account with us, although it also means you will not be able to view your order details on our website.
By registering your email address on Zone3.com you agree to receive occasional e-mail messages about products and services that we feel may be on interest to you. If you do not wish to receive such mailings, simply click the unsubscribe button at the bottom of your email.
When you place an order on the Zone3 site, you will have the option to make a payment by Credit or Debit Card using our secure service supplied by SagePay. You do not need to be registered with this payment provider when you make a transaction to us. We also accept payment via PayPal. You will be asked for certain personal information to process the order. We accept almost all major credit/debit cards for online orders and uses Secure Card Encryption so your information is extremely safe. Your details are checked and we may hold an order until we receive correct details. We’ll contact you if we find the card or address details to be incorrect. Operation of the Zone3 site is completely secure and is solely within the control of Zone3.
Protecting the personal information you provide us is of utmost importance to us. We therefore take the following steps at to ensure this:
- We do not sell your personal details to third parties or supply them in anyway other than to our payment processor, in connection with your order.
- All credit card numbers entrusted to us for payment purposes are handled securely and only by authorised staff. No credit or debit card information is stored by Zone3.
- Protx provides the secure payment facilities for your credit card information. They are one of the most common and reliable service providers and use a secure server, with a firewall, and encrypts your information before transmission.
- If you would like to place a credit/debit card transaction by phone please contact us to process.
SHIPPING & HANDLING
Postage will be by either by a UK Courier service or Royal Mail Recorded Delivery. The item will need to be signed for and will only be delivered Monday to Friday. Redelivery fees will be charged if an item cannot be delivered due to the fault of the customer. These situations are defined as:
- The item was not signed for because the customer was not present at the listed delivery address. (DHL and DPD can attempt reattempt delivery or leave the delivery at a safe location or depot, Royal Mail will leave a Card).
- The item could not be delivered because the address provided by the customer was incorrect or incomplete.
We endeavor to deliver your product(s) to you within the stated 3 to 5 working day period, however sometimes this may take longer. If this is the case someone from our team will contact you, unless the delay is due to circumstances beyond control.
Shipping to mainland UK costs £2.95
International shipping is a flat fee of £20
FREE WORLDWIDE SHIPPING ON ALL ORDERS OVER £100.
All images, website code, intellectual property, descriptions, prices and other material on this website are the property of Zone3 Ltd. Zone3 is a Registered Trademark. Information can only be copied with the express permission of Zone3.