London Triathlon Competition
Our best ever prize giveaway includes not just one, but two of everything listed below, so you and a friend can race the 2018 London Triathlon in style. Prize includes:
- x2 2018 entries to the London Triathlon multi-distance distance event
- Free return flights on the following dates (3rd – 6th August)
- Free Accommodation for two
- Our newly re-designed Advance wetsuit
- Award-winning Activate trisuit in your size
- Award-winning Transition backpack
- A pair of Apollo goggles, Zone3 water bottle and a race visor*
*colour subject to availability
TAKE A CLOSER LOOK
Terms and Conditions
- By entering the promotion, entrants confirm that they have read and agree to be bound by these terms and conditions.
- The Promoter of this prize draw is Zone3 Ltd, (trading as Zone3 Ltd)company number 06990781, registered office: Zone3 Head Office, Bridge Park, Guildford, Surrey, GU4 7BF (the “Promoter”).
- The Promoter is offering those who enter this promotion a chance to win…
- London triathlon to enter Olympic distance for 2 people
- Flights (3rd – 6th August) for 2 people
- Accommodation for 3rd – 6th August (twin share)
- Advance wetsuit x2
- Activate Tri Suit x2
- Transition backpack x2
- Goggles (apollo), water bottle and race visor* x2
*colour subject to availability
- To enter this prize draw, entrants must complete the online form via jotform
- If you consent to giving your email address, you will receive regular email newsletters from Zone3 Ltd. Your data will not be shared with any third parties. If you wish to opt-out of these emails at any point, you have the option to unsubscribe.
- Entrants must be aged 18 years or older and this competition is open to worldwide entries. This promotion is not open to any employees of the Promoter or any of their affiliate companies, their families, agents or anyone else connected with this prize draw.
- The promotion is open to entries from 0.00 on 01/05/2018 until 23.59 on 03/07/2018. Times are GMT.
- No purchase is necessary to enter this promotion however internet access is required.
- One entry form allowed per person. Within each entry form, entrants can gain additional participation in the prize draw by performance actions within the competition form. Entries submitted on behalf of another person will not be accepted and joint submissions are not allowed. Incomplete, illegible, misdirected or late entries will not be accepted.
- There is ONE prize bundle in total. There is only one prize to be won per person. All prizes are non-refundable, non-transferable and non-exchangeable and there is no cash alternative offered.
- The Promoter reserves the right to offer an alternative prize of equal or greater value. In the event of unforeseen circumstances or circumstances outside its reasonable control, the Promoter reserves the right to modify or discontinue, temporarily or permanently, this promotion without prior notice.
- The winner/s will be selected in an independent random draw from all valid entries received during the promotional period.
- Each winner will be notified within 7 DAYS of the draw via email using the contact details provided with their entry and will be asked to provide their home address. If a winner fails to respond within 7 days of this notification, a draw will take place from the remaining valid entries to select a new winner. If any winner declines a prize or fails to respond within the required period, they forfeit any right to the prize.
- The prize will be arranged via email within 4 weeks of notification and the winner will be required to sign to acknowledge receipt.
- Unless the winner notifies us otherwise in writing within 2 weeks of being informed that he/she has won, the Promoter reserves the right to use and feature the names of the winners for publicity purposes and winners agree that they will participate in any reasonable publicity arranged by the Promoter or its agencies.
- Winners may be required to submit valid identification before receiving their prize.
- All copyright in the entries is the property of the Promoter. The Promoter reserves the right to use any entries for such purposes and no additional payment will be made for using entries in this way.
- The name and county of residence of the winners will be made available on request to anyone sending a stamped self-addressed envelope to the Promoter as the address set out above within 10 weeks of the closing date of the promotion.
- The Promoter does not accept responsibility for network, computer or software failures of any kind and has no responsibility for lost, delayed or misdirected entries.
- The Promoter reserves the right to discount any inappropriate or offensive entries and to disqualify any entries if the Promoter, at its sole discretion, believes that there has been an attempt to manipulate or tamper with the operation of the promotion.
- The Promoter does not accept any responsibility for any infringement of any third party intellectual property rights caused by entrants entering this prize draw.
- For the purposes of the Data Protection Act 1998, the Promoter is the data controller of all personal data collected for the prize draw. Except for the purpose of carrying out the promotion or as otherwise set out in the entry form, the Promoter will not use entrants’ personal data without the express consent of the entrant.
- You agree to be bound by the decisions of the Promoter, which are final in all matters relating to the promotion. No correspondence will be entered in respect of the Promoter’s decisions.
- These terms and conditions shall be governed by and construed exclusively in accordance with the laws of England and the parties agree to submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Courts of England, including the seeking of all injunctive or ancillary relief actions.
This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Instagram, Twitter or Facebook.